Friday, April 1, 2011

How could I say this to you :')

It's been almost a year, since the first time I met you. Yeah... the first time I met you... I let your silly charming smile intimidated me :)
But I didn't regret that... because I like your smile. :)


It's been a few months since the first time we talked and known each other. Yeah... the first time you were just playing around and I let myself drawn into your flirt and naughtiness.. silly me. At first to me you're just  a joke.. and you know I was just a joke for you. But since when did we become something serious.. well, at least I know you're not a joke anymore... at least for me.

It's been a few weeks since the time you admitted you love me.. :') Yeah... you said it.. but we decided it's the best if we're just close friends for awhile... but I let my heart to keep you near me until the right time comes... and I hope that guy is still you :)

There's been a lot of things between us... there's a lot of things that made me lost my respect to love and boys.. I know how you boys play this game of love... how the flirts and seduces are..and I thought you're no different..
Yes.. I was right you were no different... you're flirty (just like every other boys), your eyes when you look at me is always analyzing.. but somehow, you make me realize every boys are like that but it's okay to give them a chance to prove their not that bad... you're not that bad.. not bad at all.
And I let you re-open my heart... re-open my trust.. re-open my respect. :)
You've made me brave enough to let you refresh everything. And the best part... you've made me enjoy it.. you've made my life more enjoyable and made strong enough to keep me standing on my own feet though I know you're there when I want you to catch me.

You let me have my own life and let me peek into your life.. you've made me brave enough to let you come into my life. You've made me forgiven my past... you've made me forgiven him. You didn't know that right? :)

You know I've never really told you how much I really care and how much I really love you... maybe I've never even really showed how deep my feeling is for you. I guess I'm not that type of girl you know... I'm sorry I couldn't admit it in front of your face, but I've really loved you ever since I let you took a chance to sweep my heart away. ;')

Yeah... I had problem in my past and forgetting him was really hard for me... maybe I still loved him a little, but I was hurt enough... and even though it's 2 years apart, you somehow heal it.

I've tested you, you know... you were not mad when I told you about him :)
You were not angry when I have to leave you because I was so busy --' :)
You were just smiling when I acted really bad around you :)
You just said, "That's enough..." when I told you about my worst memories... and I'll laugh and smile.. you're the first to answer like that... really, I never thought you'll answer like that! :'D
You wanted to tell me about you.... and you wanted to listen to me too.

Please tell me if I'd done something wrong, because I couldn't bare to hurt your feelings.. I'll be the one who's crying when you're hurt, even if you're hurt because of me. trust me :')

I care about you. even if I've never said it before.

I've never said it before.. because I don't know how to say it to you... it's too precious to spit it out!

I'm sorry for anything that I'd done wrong.... I love you and I hope I won't hurt you. I hope one day I could call you mine. :')

2 comments:

dara.antares said...

good luck fa :)
you two will be fine, trust me :)

iifa.h.y said...

amin.