Sunday, June 13, 2010

Miracles

Are miracles real? Do they exists? Could they be touched, felt, hugged, kissed? Could they be seen and stayed forever beside you when you begged them to?

Nobody can answer that, can they? I bet noone can! Why? Because nobody ever know what miracles are like. Are they pearl - pink in colour, white, brown or grey? Are they pitch black or hot red? Do they smell good, bad, sweet, soft or strong? Are they something round, small and crunchy, or square big and fluffy or maybe starry - shaped tiny and soft?

Miracles are something that can't be explained.... can't be described. Because there's no evidence that they exist! But people believe... though they don't really happened... or do they?

Mmmmm....

A young Mom, put all her courage and strength to keep her baby in her womb... for 9 months. And enters the "death zone" in the operation room for hours.... and smiles happily when she heard the cry her baby that kick her belly for 9 months... and made her go through the "death zone". She said, "My baby...."

Maybe some Mom won't make it through the "death zone"... but they went away with a relieving smile and the last thing she said, "Take care of my baby...." not "Curse that baby for killing me!"

Or maybe when you see an old couple sitting side - to - side on the park bench. Holding hands and talking to each other. Sweet moment... talking and laughing about their younger days, their happy children and grandchildren.... about how they will want to spend the rest of their lives beside each other. How the man says that he has been loving her.. even when physically she's not the same pretty lady he first met. But the wrinkles give a special touch to her beautiful smile that makes her looks more than beautiful!

Youngsters....
How they wish miracles always happened in their lives in tough times. But they never realized miracles are always around them.

When they're feeling depreesed and worn out, they hope there'll be a miracle to take away the troubles and make the day better. But they don't realized.... their friends are waiting by the corner to play around and laughing and gossiping and tried to ask them to join, but they pulled theirselves out.... and hope those people will leave them alone left them in misery. They'll opened their phone and typed bad words... typed how lonely they are.... in the network... but they never have space for those real - life friends to touch them...

I was like that...

I forgot how my Mom is a miracle in my life. And so is my Dad. He's strength has really gives me strength... my 'lil brother... he's naughty and annoying... but he made me love him. My friends... they are the people whom I greet everyday at school... did my homework in a rush... laughed with... did stupid pranks... joked stupid jokes... and just tried to spend time together. Even when we're doing nothing.

I'd forgotten how beautiful my life was when I wasn't waiting for a miracle to happen... because it has always been there... in the smiles of everyone I love... the ones that God "sent" to brighten my day... just to create that light curve of smile on my face...

How beautiful my life was when I just let the troubles go and tried to solve them along the way....

How wonderful lfe was when I remember the flashbacks at the beach... the waterfall... the park... the classes... the mall.. or even at the side of the road just to meet up with each other.

How beautiful life was when I said, "I love you..." instead of "I hate you.." even to the person I hate most.

I forgot miracles have already been with me all this year...

I forgot how grateful I was supposed to be after all He had given to me...

I forgot... miracles do exist...

... in our heart... and the heart of others...

1 comment:

elly.s said...

live is just a miracle..
don't forget to thank to GOD...
enjoy your day!