Monday, October 11, 2010

My Best Man

Baru pulang sekolah, aku masih busuk neh! haha...
Langsung buka laptop gara2x usul dari RAHMADITA FILAILI! Tapi.... sayangnya, aku gak menemukan blog yg dicari, (--') jadi, nulis aja yaaa.... :)

This is about a man, whom i love most. Since I opened my eyes for the first time in this world, until now.... he has always been there for me... GUNAWAN HERMANTO. My beloved Dad, My best man...


Dear Daddy,
Daddy, your little girl will soon change. Your little girl won't be your little princess anymore. She will become a lady, a -17 year old lady who's trying to find her own path.
Daddy, remember the times when you tucked me to bed... your bedtime stories, your lullabies, your naughty pranks and your worried face when I was crying... and of course the time I'll never forget, when you were mad at me if I went home late at night.

Dad... I know it isn't easy for you to watch me grow so fast,and soon, maybe you don't have to watch me anymore... you are the one that I will watch. And I will always keep my eyes on you... and Mum. :)
I know it isn't easy for you to let me take care of myself, because you don't want anything bad happend to me...
But don't you remember... when I was very young, you let me have my first steps and I fell down... i fell, I fell... and fell. I cried.. and cried and cried...., but eventually, I am able to walk perfectly!
Then the time when you let me ride my firs bicycle. I fell at the corner, I hurt my mouth and knees, and I lost my teeth! But now, I even can drive a car!

I will always remeber the time you gave me everything, Dad.  The first time you took me swimming, bathing at the beach, going on an aeroplane... Even when you gave a fierce look on your face when a boy came to see me.

You tried your best not to let me hurt... but there are times when I get hurt --- and it's not your fault.
You tried your best to keep me safe.... but there are times when I am in danger --- and it's not your fault.
You tried your best to keep me healthy... but there are times when I get sick --- and it's not your fault.
You taught me to be a kind, sweet girl... but there are times when I am naughty and rude --- again, it's not your fault.

Raising a daughter like me is not an easy job, I know. You always tried not to let me cry. And if it didn't work, you were there ti wipe the tears away. Forgive me for forgetting your love, sometimes... I was too overwhelm with the fun around me that I forgotten, if it weren't of you, I am not the way I am now.

Daddy, thank you very much for everything. Once in a while, please, think about yourself and Mom... I cannot pay back EVERYTHING the two of you have given me, but at least, I hope, my prayers and hard works will do. 

Daddy, there will come the time when you have to let me go... because I am ready to take care of myself... and by that time, this little princess of yours is the queen of a noble knight in shining armour. He won't be a warrior like you, nobody can ever take your place. But you'll be sure, by that time... that guy is the one that you can trust to take care of me...

...... when that time comes, please, please, I'm begging you, let me go with a kiss, not a cry....

I love you, Daddy.... very much!:') 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Selalu saja,, postinganmu menyentuh hati

T.T

great

d.i.t.a said...

ya ampun ifaaa, aku pingin nangis T.T