Sunday, January 23, 2011

I've fallen in love with the something that I hated most!

SMA Negeri 15 Surabaya.

At first I attended this school ---- year 2009 ---- I'd never really like this school at first. Everything about this school is sooo demanding! I hated this school so much that at the second semester of my Tenth Grade, I thought I'd lost my interest in studying! --'
Now, somehow, everything changes. Of course, there's still tons of tasks and tests! And the teachers are still academically demanding, but I felt a little warmth in here. I couldn't really know why,,, but my guess is, I've fallen in love with this school and everything inside it! Despite of all the tasks and the tests, and how hard it try to discipline its students.

I don't know, maybe it's because I've spent so much of my time dedicating lots of thing to this school. Studying, and become apart of the students' organisations, had a role in anything that's happening in this school, those really changes my feelings towards this school. I really felt better studying in here. Not only studying actually, playing, organising, just be apart of this school. I felt happy!

I love its corridor, I love the parking lot, the being rebuilt canteen and the new building. I love the teachers, they actually not only academically demanding, but also encouraging us in non-academics activities. See? My school is not bad after all! :)

I guess, to feel comfortable doing something and being somewhere, is to love it! I am in love with Libels and I would do anything to make it proud of me. As much as I am proud of my school!

No comments: